Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I dream of....pizza?

Yup. You read correctly. Pizza. No joke, I had a dream the other night where a pizza was sitting in front of me, no one was around, no one would ever know if I took a slice. Did I? Surprisingly no. Which is completely weird to me since I have dreams that I smoke or take a drag of a cigarette on a weekly basis. But I didn't eat a slice of pizza? Blasphemy!!

So we are nearing the end of the "challenge" and I realized there's something different this time around. I'm not counting down the days until the 1st of February, I don't have a "foods I'm gonna eat list", basically, I don't feel like stopping. My body fat is down and my ego is up. And in 85 days I will be frolicking around the desert at Coachella Valley Music and Arts festival in outfits similar to this.

With friends who look like this


Good inspiration. Right?

So how are we doing? I've been eating like a queen and exercising like a machine. "What have you been eating, Tara?" Pictorial Diary:




Just to show a few. If i could get my god damn photo stream to work I'd have a shit load more pictures.

So trying new sports is a big crossfit thing and while I believe it's a great idea, I've had a lot of trouble finding sports in which A) I haven't played and/or B) don't use the adjective of "beer" (i.e. beer league) Lucky for me I have a great client I train once a week named Jim Bedgood. He's 61 and probably the most physically and mentally focused person I've ever trained. Why? He's been teaching karate for 40+ years. What have I been doing Tuesday/Thursday around 7am? Tai Chi mother fuckers! Here's a little video of Jim getting his tai chi on.
Parting the wild horses main and some other movement involving a crane. Wanna join us? No prob! Just give me a heads up because Jim will be in sporadicly this week due to a head sensei staying at his house.

Finally, I will end with a blog entry from the one and only Jenna Marbles. She's real. She's funny. She's really funny. Check out the multiple benefits of coconut oil here.




No comments: